May 2010: Master of Science, Computer Science from Troy University, Montgomery Campus.
May 2007: Bachelor of Science, Mathematics from Auburn University, Montgomery Campus.
- Senior Presentation: Naive Bayesian Data Mining
August 2005: Applied Associate of Science, Computer Information Technology from CCAF.
2020-2023: Celonis Academy
- Data Analyst (Process Discovery, Analysis Building)
- Data Engineer (Process Connection, Case Study)
- Certified Celonis Implementation Professional
- Solution Creation Expert
- Statistical Thinking in Python Part 2 (2021)
- PostgreSQL Summary Stats and Windowing Functions (2020)
- Writing Efficient Python Code (2020)
- Python Data Science Toolbox Part 2 (2019)
- Intermediate Python (2018)
- Introduction to Time Series Analysis in Python (2018)
- Statistical Thinking in Python Part 1 (2018)
- Python Data Science Toolbox Part 1 (2018)
- Introduction to R (2017)
Dec 2013: Kimball University Dimensional Modeling in Depth
Sept 2013: Microsoft 10778: Implementing Data Models and Reports with SQL Server 2012
July 2013: Kimball University Microsoft DW/BI Lifecycle in Depth
Nov 2011: CompTIA Security+